I'm up to my eyeballs in sequins and feathers... it must be spring!
Photos from my performance of "Mr. Pinstripe Suit" at Windy City Burlesque Fest 2011 are released! Photos are courtesy Kriss Abigail of Vaudezilla and Candice Conner of OomPhotography.
I had a blast and a half pulling off a double feature at March's installment of Festival of Flesh at Lucky Number. I anxiously await those photos being released.
My next public appearance will be at Exit for Vaudezilla's Broadzilla on April 29th! I'm *gasp!* rocking the late set this time, so stay up in the wee hours of the morning with me. :)
I'm in talks with Aftermath Photo for another set for Zivity to be shot quite soon! My goal for this year is to put up at least two amazing, high quality, featured photosets there. I really dig that site, and if you're not a member yet, there is a special linky under my favorite places. Use that one! *winky, wink*
Could it be true? Will there be a World of the Weird Monster Show: The Movie??? Nag the cast about it in the chat room tomorrow night at 8pm EST during the show on MonsterChannel.tv
Here are twelve things I love, and hope you'll be as excited about as I am.
1. Obsession is coming. April 19th it goes live on Zivity. Each and every vote it recieves directly supports the photographer and myself as model. Vote early and often. I simply adore this photoset, and am so happy to see it have the home it deserves.
2. Vaudezilla's Broadzilla hits Exit again on April 29th. For the first time in ages I'll be rocking the 1am set (technically April 30th). I sincerely hope to see you there. Get there early, and we're not just talking about a good seat, either! Lately they've been hitting capacity and had to close the upstairs to keep the fire marshal happy.
3. Zivity affords me the option to hold chats with my fans. It would allow you to have unfiltered access to ask me anything you like and get the instant gratification of answers. Behind the scenes tidbits from photoshoots, dish on my burlesque acts, details about my shop, my personal likes/dislikes, anything you like. So tell me, kittens, when is good for you?
4. Photos of the latest Festival of Flesh at Lucky Number are up in the on Facebook. I performed two numbers, including my debut - some may say signature - act. It was great fun to revive it, and I look forward to trotting it out again in the near future.
5. Sunday is the day I get back together with AftermathPhoto to shoot a brand spanking new set for Zivity. It will feature some of my very favorite lingerie, and my most delicious domestic talent too. More information on this as it becomes available.
7. Had a marvelous message dropped today by a producer I've yet to work with. We'll see what sensational things come of our talks. Can't wait to divulge all the naughty details.
8. OhYum! This is my favorite little pleasure of the moment. Handmade luxuries from marshmallows to lip balm to soaps, all smell good enough to eat - edible or not! I'm munching on a crème de menthe marshmallow right this moment. It is like an orgasm for your tastebuds. I can't do it any better justice than that without shoving one in your mouth. Then you could grapple with how to explain such delightful tickling of the senses yourself.
9. The World of the Weird Monster Show is on MonsterChannel.tv every Wednesday night at 8EST. I am looking forward to our next shoot on Wednesday. Hopefully we can steal some internet to jump in the chat room while we're working. That's right; you can chat live with the cast weekly while watching our episodes. We're working on a new format that will set us apart from the crowd. Instead of always showing a public domain movie, we're going to show assorted clips, trailers, and cartoons in between our show segments. Maybe we'll get super lucky and have some of those indie movies come through for us to screen, too!
10. VividVivka is a shop run by fellow Etsian and Zivity model, Vivka. Her model prints are a thing of beauty, but what really lights my fire is her hair extensions. I got mine in the mail today, and I'm instantly in love. Finally I can change my look as fast as my mood --- without the terrible damage of bleaching, dying, rebleaching, and basically abusing my own hair. Natural or wild, she has something you never knew you couldn't live without.
11. I'm working on a few new acts right now, but one in particular holds a very special place in my heart. It is the realization of a dream of mine since I was a little girl. I've idolized one character in my youth, and I can finally play her part on stage. Not exactly the avenue I thought I'd choose to pursue this in, but for better or worse perspective changes as you get older. I may never make my money back on this one, but I actually care very little about that. This one is for me more than any other act I've conceived. I only hope my fans will embrace this facet of me as well as they do White and Nerdy. To keep balance though, I'm also playing with my amazing ostrich feather fans. Talk about keeping it classy! They deserve to come see the stagelight sooner rather than later.
12. I commend you for reading all the way to the end. I've teased for some time now that Suadela Intimates will be launching a new line of product soon. Finishing touches are being put on, and we're very close to setting a concrete, honest to god, launch date. Before it ever is listed on Etsy, one lucky fan will win themselves a free sampling of the top secret goods. This offer is exclusively for Facebook followers, and details will only be released there. Keep your eyes peeled for it!
Cupcake Nyotaimori by AftermathPhoto is on Zivity now. Vote, comment, and send this set to the top of the leaderboard. With your generous love, receive unpublished bonus and too-hot-for-Zivity photos!
Obsession is also live on Zivity! Bonus photos are available, details will be released soon! Remember, voting directly supports the model and photographer producing the art for you to enjoy.
I have three FREE trial memberships to give away! Be one of the first three people to email me for one, and it is yours! SaudaNamir@gmail.com
Next Thursday and Friday, April 28th and 29th, are busy days for me --- and hopefully for you, too! Thusday is "Festival of Flesh" at Lucky Number Grill Loft. Friday (late night 1am, think Satuday wee hours of the morning) is Vaudezilla's Burlesque Beast "Broadzilla" at Exit. Hope to see you there, lovers. xoxo
Now I'm off to finish my hot & spicy pepper soup! Yummy!